- One of the top most advertised software skills.
- Listed among the highly scarce skills in the software industry.
- Heavily used in prime industries including Big Data, Data Analytics, and Data Mining.
- One of the most in-demand skills with a vast number of job opportunities internationally.
- Data Science and Statistics seem to make way in every workforce possible.
- Big players from top sectors like banking and healthcare rely heavily on data for their business decisions.
- Data Analytics has become one of the most commonly cited skills in the last few years.
- With an increase in global healthcare improvements, there is a huge demand for talent in the Caregiving industry.
- Caregiving jobs are expected to gain significant momentum in 2018.
- The expanding investment opportunities are prompting new aspects of saving and investment.
- Personal Finance Advisor careers are gaining popularity.
- Helping clients with money management, advising on insurance and other forms of investments are some of the key trends in this industry.
- Research says marketers with digital skills, especially SEO and SEM, are most in-demand.
- Some of the other top skills that are in-demand include content creation/curation, content strategy, social media and email marketing.
- Recent cyber threats like Ransomware and NotPetya have boosted the demand for cybersecurity positions within organisations.
- Cybersecurity Specialist happens to be one the most popular job titles in the IT Security industry.
- Different approaches to efficiently storing data has become a necessity.
- Reports say that about 25% of companies aimed to fill Database Management positions in 2017.
- One of the top most popular job roles is “Database Administrator”.
- Knowing a foreign language is not just an additional asset, but also a necessity in certain fields.
- Some of the fields that require language skills include Customer Service, Marketing, Technical Support, and Sales.
- In-demand languages include: Chinese, Japanese, German, French, and Arabic.
Mobile App Development
- Mobile App Development roles account for 28% of IT-related advertisements.
- Mobile App Development surpassed Web Development skills, which was deemed to be the most popular in past years.