click above image to play video
Favorite foods of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and those benefits
- Barley – good in fever, while use in a soup form
- Dates – that a house without dates has no food. It should also be eaten at the time of child birth
- Figs – it is a fruit from paradise and a cure for piles
- Grapes – He (PBUH) was very fond of grapes, it purifies the blood provides, vigor and heath strengthens the kidney and clear.
- Honey – considered the best remedy for diarrhea when mixed in hot water, its is the food of foods, drink of drinks, and drug of drugs. It is used for creating appetite, strengthening the stomach, eliminating phlegm; as a meat preservative, hair conditioner, eye soother and mouthwash. It is extremely beneficial in the morning in warm water.
- Melon – None of your women who are pregnant and eat of water melon will fail to produce off spring that is good in countenance and good in character.
- Milk – That milk wipes away heat from the heart just as the finger wipes away sweat from brow; it strengthens the back, improved the brain, renews vision and drives away forgetfulness.
- Mushroom – the Mushroom is a very good cure for the eyes, its also serves as a form of birth control and arrests paralysis.
- Pomegranate – Its cleanses you of Shaitan and evil aspirations for [40 days].
- Olive oil – The olive oil us excellent treatment for skin and hair; delays old age and treat inflammation of the stomach.
- Vinegar – A food Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to eat with olive oil. [That is now a fashion in elite Italian Restaurants]
- Water – The best drink in this world is water when you are thirsty, drink it by sips and not gulps. gulping produces sickness of the Liver.